Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A Berger To Go
In all the brouhaha over Sandy Berger's pants-suffing incident, I think there is an opportunity for someone more musically gifted than I to rewrite Barry Manilow's "Mandy." Along these lines perhaps:

I remember just by chance
You stuffing papers in your pants
...
Oh Sandy! You came and you took without speaking
And you hauled it away, oh Sandy!

I see also that goggle-eyed melon-head David Gergen (who is a pompous jerk - I speak from personal experience) has now become a reliable DemoBot with his defense of the indefensible. Remember, always judge people by their intentions because you know the intentions of your political party-mates is always pure while the other guys, even if they succeed in doing great things, always do things for EEEEEEvil reasons.
And read Thomas Sowell's The Vision of the Annointed. He does the topic more justice than I ever could.

No comments: