Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And A Short One To Top Off The Day
There is one thing about my return trip that really must be mentioned: The GA Pig. If you ever are travelling along I-95 in Georgia, you will pass exit 29 (Brunswick). Do yourself a huge, no, a massive favor: get off the highway if it's after 11am. Go east and look for a place that looks like little more than a shack on the north side of the road just beyond the gas stations, which, just FYI, have the cheapest gas for untold miles along the superslab. You will find the GA Pig which has just the most luscious barbecue you could wish to pass across your tastebuds. I can't say that the sides are exceptional but Oh Lord such Boston Butt pork barbecue is what God designed the pig to make.
I usually prefer "Carolina-style" pulled pork barbecue with a hot, vinegar-based sauce. Not any more. While I was getting my "to go" sammich, a couple was buying their lunch and since she was getting the same order I'd chowed down, I talked with them a moment. The male half of the couple told me that they were Carolina residents who regualrly travelled the highway and always stopped at the GA Pig. They too had been turned away from the Carolina barbecue by the seductive wonderfulness that is the product from the GA Pig.
Oh for God's sake! Just go there! Eat! Buy a pound or two to take with you. It's good. I'm only sorry that I didn't get the Brunswick Stew as a side. I will next time though. Oh yes. Yes. I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on pugsofwar.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research displays that almost 80% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.