Thursday, October 08, 2009

Grace Notes
Every now and them something comes along that just makes you smile. In this case, I have a low-level e-mail correspondence with a Washington Timesman who recently wrote column on the silly dustup over a picture of model Lizzie Miller. She was called fat because her tummy folded over as she sat in the shot. Well, the fact is, she is a gorgeous woman, an absolute knockout. And her laughing smile in the picture (click the link) is just glorious.
But the grace note for me is that in the e-mail, I got a copy of a picture of all the Glamour magazine "plus sized" models. Such beautiful women! I append the picture here for your enjoyment. I normally wouldn't post a picture of women sans clothes but, as you can see, this is how nude is done with class.


3 comments:

Enigmatic Misanthrope said...

BlogDog:
Jesus can read your poker face... He is not pleased.

Last night update:
Taco Bell employee was shuffling through my bag, calling off each item I ordered to make sure it was all there. I stopped him halfway through with "guy, don't worry, I'm high as shit, I'll eat anything."

Observation:
I find it funny that "sexual harassment" contains the phrase "ass sex". Let me know what your thoughts are on the matter.

BlogDog said...

The combination of Taco Bell and "ass sex" in the same comment leaves me a bit nauseated and nonplussed to say the least.

Kris said...

You're obviously not sharing the same opinions as Karl Lagerfeld (which is a plus, in my book, but hey):

CURVY women have no place on the catwalk, iconic German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld was quoted as saying Sunday, after a magazine said it was banning skinny models in favour of 'real women'.

'No one wants to see curvy women,' Lagerfeld was quoted as saying on the website of news magazine Focus.

'You've got fat mothers with their bags of chips sitting in front of the television and saying that thin models are ugly,' he added.


Of course, Karl claims to have not had sex for the past twenty years, so I suppose that qualifies him as "asexual"... which explains his opinions, perhaps.