Friday, July 21, 2006

Boring You To DEATH With Posts About Tomatoes
I think that sums it up pretty well. Pictures will be posted tomorrow to back up my mad ramblings. Ramblings about water and color. Not watercolors. That's different.
I watered the Earthboxes today and happened to water the 'maters at a point where the sun allowed me to see down the fill tube. Yikes! The reservoir was dry. I was looking at the bottom of the box. I am putting well over a full watering can (I'll test the capacity so I can quantify it) per day into the tomato box and it is being sucked dry. I believe I'll give it a double dose of watering this afternoon.
And, the color of the initial six or seven is really coming on. I doubt there will be full on ripeness this weekend but I'm sure it will happen next week. Woot!

No comments: