Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hiatus Interruptus
A week away from the keyboard has left me with some perspective and the desire to do some longer form blogging. But don't worry. It's not going to be this post. I'm doing the toe-back-in-the-water thing this morning.
One side effect of the hiatus was that I spent a little TV time and come away from that experience with increased disdain. Maybe it's the season but there's so little that's worth watching. Got some reading done. Need to update the books on the sidebar. Ray Bradbury's new book of Stories, We'll Always Have Paris, is wonderful. A fairly quick read but full of stories imbued with his unique understanding of youth and age, of people whose lives take turns and then turn back. He is indeed a modern master.
So, OK. All for now. More blogging will happen later after I do such exciting things as cut the grass and plant some hosta. And I'll post pictures of the Aero-Garden that's growing on my kitchen half-wall.

No comments: