Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions
We all got 'em. Here are some of mine in no particular order:
Use the terms "wanker," and "cracking" more frequently.
Try at least two new kinds of toothpaste.
A moratorium on fast food for three months and then re-assess the situation.
Bake more. Give more baked goods to friends.
Vacuum more frequently.
Hit a blogger's tip jar at least once a month.
Set up a for-real practice schedule for the guitar.
No more playing online mahjong! (Dammit!)

That's all for now. I've shown you mine, now you show me yours.
UPDATE: (Stolen from Maggie's Farm) This year, I resolve to think more.

2 comments:

Kris said...

>>"I've shown you mine, now you show me yours."<<

There was this little boy in kindergarten who said the exact same thing to me, lo! these many years ago.

No online mah-jongg? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Of course, my time waster of choice is Bookworm on PopCap, but Candystand's MahJongg is a very close second.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.