Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Obligatory Oooog Post
Not feeling well today. I believe I ate something that has started to claw its way out of me like an alien facehugger but much further along the alimentary canal. The saving grace is the eternal wisdom that "this, too, shall pass." But it gets really ugly about it while doing so. Oh bother. I keep thinking that if I eat the right thing, this will ease up a bit but I have no idea what the right thing is. So I may just have to move slowly through my day at home, watching some basketball, doing some laundry, cleaning the kitchen. If I had a hot tub, i would definitely be in it right now. But I don't. So I'm not.
Otherlywise, I hope you are have a good early spring Sunday. Last night was the first night of having a window open all night long and I think I heard the peepers a couple of days ago when I drove past some open space near my previous abode. So I have to say that spring is well and truly here. And massive congratulations to Northern Iowa for their incredible win over Kansas in the NCAA Tournament. Good show!

No comments: