Saturday, October 11, 2008

Changes
Yeah. New look. Gotta richard around with the design sometimes to keep the interest level up. Looks like it might take me some time to get things the way I want them. But a nod is as good as wink to a blind bat.
OK. Bugger. Comments appear to be lost. And I have to do some fancy footwork to get the page elements (stuff over there to the right) to line up the way they should. But comments come first. Sunday may be a day of multi-taking ... by which I mean having a feetsball game on the televising masheen and Blogger up on Firefox. Blogger and HaloScan too. Maybe.
Hmm. Comments have been enabled but they're Blogger comments, not the HaloScan comments I had before. So, as of now, new commenting is possible but past comments are teetering dangerously at the lip of the memory hole. What to do, what to do....
I've lost some of my blogroll as well ("Links"). I may have to resurrect my old template and make sure I copy all the info. But now it's late and I'm tired so I'm going to sleep.
UPDATE: OK. The blogroll has been resurrected with the exception of Rob Smith's blog not being set aside in an "In Memoriam" section. I need to add a new page element to make that happen and that involves digging down into the code. But I'll give it a shot.
OK. That didn't work quite the way I wanted it to. But it worked.
Next - fun new gadgetry from the Blogger folks. And a new post. THis one is long enough.

No comments: