Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm A Fan
There's not a heck of a lot I'm looking forward to in the new TV season. I'll watch "Survivor" mostly. I am intrigued by the challenges they come up with and the production designers are really quite good. The "immunity idols" they've designed for each location are rather clever. But this is all by way of introduction to Monday's return of CSI: Miami. It's not a perfect show but it is worth watching. The broadcast teasers are all pointing toward one of the CSI team getting killed in the season opener. All I can say is that if they are thinking of doing harm to Emily Procter's character Calleigh Duquesne, I will stop watching the show. And they shouldn't mess with Rory Cochrane's Tim Speedle either. Any of the others are good to go. Though I don't expect lead actor and moody carrot-top David Caruso's Horatio Cane to be flushed in the initial episode.

No comments: