Tuesday, August 19, 2008


I have been glued to the Beijing Olympics....
I have always loved this stuff, I love the way it smells! I like the way it makes your fingers feel like plastic when you put some on and let it harden! I like to peel it off, like a second skin layer. I also like the way it tastes! It tastes like it smells and that is good! I like to build my models in a small room with no airflow, I like to airbrush with laquer in my room too. Laquer smells really good too, I want to drink some someday to see if it tastes good too. I love plastic modelling! I Love Testors Airplane Glue!When I build models with Testors airplane glue it make me forget about bad things, ugly things, like the cancellation of Denise Richards' reality show; Man am I ever glad I have a good supply on hand! I need to stop now...
"Meet the most exotic, charming and beautiful Chinese women".....I think I had too much to dream last night..

No comments: