Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Got Back
Baby being me! Sometimes life serves up a slice where the cake is no lie (which reminds me - have you ever had red velvet cheesecake? It's red velvet cake layered with cheesecake and it is amaaazing) and the last few days were freakin' wonderful. A good out of town trip, doing things way outside the comfort zone (I mean, visiting friends in Delaware and going to a little totally Eye-tie restaurant that I wouldn't have found with a raging hunger and a Baedecker) that are just fabulous. I don't know if I'll do quite the same things ever again but I sure am glad I stepped out for a bit. And now I'm flapping my digits at my usual keyboard and running a couple loads of wash. All the 'settle back in' things.
SPECAT: Love you dolly girl. You should be an instructor at Hogwarts, you're so magic.

No comments: