Sunday, March 14, 2004

My very own private radio station
I love iTunes. Love it love it love it. It's the kind of program I could take home to meet my parents because they would be happy I found such a wonderful companion for all those hours I would otherwise waste.

I love my iPod too but really, the iPod and iTunes are part and parcel of the same thing. To continue the analogy, it's like I married iTunes and got an iPod in the bargain. I never thought polygamy would be this much fun. Or maybe it's like marrying a bisexual woman who brings additional parties to the party. As it were. The analogy ends here!

The real point of declaring my love for iTunes is a follow up to the random 10 post below. My playback setting is permanently on "Shuffle" so I get to be surprised by music that pops up. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy after Hootie and the Blowfish after Sadao Watanabe. And speaking of Watanabe - how cool is it that the Gracenote CDDB downloads his name in kanji to iTunes and the iPod displays the kanji as well! I severely dig that.

I need to post about radio and finding new music but I'll have to run it through the mental rotisserie and baste it in thought sauce before I start mashing keys.

No comments: