Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Law Firm of Bitch, Carp and Moan
Why does Cingular have all the coolest phones? I clicked an ad link and saw the Samsung d307 which looks just way cool. And of course Cingular has the exclusive on the Motorola Razr phone. Black or silver, it's a geek lust phone, no question.
I have Sprint service but I'm just exceedingly tempted by Cingular if they're going to carry these sweet devices. It has nothing to do with Catherine Zeta Jones. Honestly. I swear. She's married fer goshsakes!

That being said, I want the wireless carriers to offer a device to potential clients. It would be small, about the size of an iPod Nano, with nought but a screen which displays the signal strength available on that carrier's service. I'd carry one with me and if, say, Cingular, provides "more bars" more consistently than Sprint in the areas I frequent, I'd be very inclined to switch. I'd pay $10 to $20 for the device as long as I could get that credited to me if I decide to use their service when and if I turn it back in.

No comments: