Friday, October 31, 2008

Bleagh!
I survived the night. But I'm still feeling like poo. Haven't tried to put anything onto the stomach (milk? water? cool tea?) and, as much as I need to re-hydrate, I'm not looking forward to having anything drop into the emptiness.
Thanksgiving. Much appreciate the offer but I'm dialed in to spend the holiday with friends in Sharpsburg, Md. I hope to quaff some Golden Apple Cider and I suppose I'll have to start ramping up the production of my very own cranberry sauce. Must buy cranberries, walnuts and tangerines for that. And maybe more port.

3 comments:

Wil said...

Definitely time to rehydrate. Gatorade probably most accessible if you haven't got access to Pedialyte or Biolyte for calves ;)

Regardless, please be careful. If this hasn't eased by tomorrow morning, get thee to a walk-in clinic or you primary care provider. We're too old to play games with electrolytes anymore. There's no recourse to sudden death when alone, y'know?

Kris said...

What Wil said. Remember, there are people out here who love you very much and want you to take care of you!

BlogDog said...

Oh goodness. Gatorade. That would have been perfect and I totally slept on it.
I have, by now, knocked back water, tea and some lime-d water (with splenda). And had a good meal. I would murder a pot of rice right now but I don't have any in the house.
Ah well. A trip to Costco tomorrow will set me up with some comestibles.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments!