Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh The S Word
Today is a day wasted in the throes of a case of food poisoning. I had a can of soup and I did not, apparently adequately heat it. If I'm among the living on Sunday, I'll have to do some cleaning up. And a really long hot shower would not be amiss. But I don't have the strength to stand in the streaming water today.

Bleagh.
UPDATE: Friends from Massachusetts were visiting locally this weekend so I went out to western Maryland on Saturday evening to conviviate. I ate dinner (roast chicken, potatoes, kale, salad, roasted red peppers) and I seemed to handle that all well. But Sunday morning I went back out to spend more time with the gaggle of folks and ate breakfast. That, did not sit well. So yesterday I felt like hell again but at least wasn't urping and rurping. Today, I think I'm amongst the living but I'm not planning on eating much of anything.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Haven't heard from you in a few days... you ok?

Anonymous said...

You still have the bugg in your system. Try flushing it out with plenty of hot tea,broth, and ice cold water....you'll feel better in a few days. T-Dogg