Thursday, February 05, 2009

To the woman who crapped in my car..
Date: 2009-01-25, 8:53PM EST
We met on Craigslist so I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.
I thought we had chemistry sitting at McMenamins sharing that basket of Cajun Tots while drinking the Terminator Stout. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.
I’m the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better…like when you’re not sitting on a heated leather seat…
What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.
I await your call,

EM
P.S. - If you shat yourself on purpose to end the evening early…Touché…


2 comments:

BlogDog said...

You, sir, are a gentleman.

Kris said...

Stay classy, EM. Stay classy.