Friday, February 13, 2009

A Rare Act
One on the blogroll was deleted today. A long-term blogroller she was but her vitriolic partisanship has become intolerable at last. Her blog lately is a cesspool of class envy, Republican bashing (Sabanes-Oxley, passed 99-0 by the Senate in the wake of business scandals blamed on Republicans by a partisan chattering class of media and politicans, is now an awful thing that the Republicans forced on the world), and utter lack of understanding of who Obama is ("at least he's doing something") and what the generational theft act of fake stimulus really is.
I thought she was smarter than that. I've been wrong before. And, no I'm not naming the blog as that usually leads to stupid, petty neener-neener-I'm-delisting-you foolishness. I just want to say why I did what I did.

No comments: