Wednesday, July 22, 2009

(sigh)
Wand'ring round the intertubes shows me that Gidget, the "Yo quiero Taco Bell" chihuahua has passed away at the ripe old age of 15. Little dogs don't last long, sadly. And I hear that another icon of intertube dogdom has met her maker but it's not official yet so I'm keeping the specifics under wraps.
Expect another Tour post tomorrow as some of the news is getting interesting. Not in any way related to the fact that Contador is going to win, he will. He pretty much locked it down today. But his racing was fairly pissy toward the rest of his team and it's a dead crab certainty that he'll be on a different team next year. In fact, I don't expect him to be in Astana livery after he steps off the podium in Paris. But I'll get into that tomorrow.
Otherwise, I'm seriously busy doing a scrub down of the patches that are missed in everyday life (OK, I'll admit it - I'm not very good at getting the vacuuming done on a properly regular basis and the kitchen needs some attention) so as to be ready for house guests next week. Lois and Lana are coming here to Arx Solitudinis from Smallville and Smallerville. Amusingly, Lana lives in smallville and Lois lives in Smallerville. They are the bestest house guests a host could hope to have.

No comments: