Friday, July 03, 2009

What The Hell People?
With all the foofaraw about Gov. Sanford (unmentioned here at PoW as not everything is worth of comment all the time), not a single person has brought up Wilbur Mills and his dunk in the tidal Basin with Fanne Fox, "The Argentine Firecracker" who took down the previously powerful Congressweasel.
I think it necessary to begin referring to Gov. Sanford as "The Argentine Fired Cracker." So from this point on, you will be required to use that phrase. Work it into the conversation at least once a day for the next month.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Hah! I hadn't heard that he'd been fired, but that's funny. I was not aware of the Mills incident, but I'm guessing that's a product of my living in Okrahoma at that time... they didn't put a whole lot of THAT kind of news on Okrahoma tee-vee stations back in them days. :)

Phillymon said...

The Argentine Fired Cracker. The Argentine Fired Cracker. The Argentine Fired Cracker. Perfect! I've already used it three times today (see above). Much better than Dumbass Idiot Narcissist, and just as accurate.

BlogDog said...

OK, he hasn't been fired yet. But it's the only way the joke works. Dammit.

Phillymon said...

Well, I'd say he's been "fired", as in he lit his own pants on fire by choosing to be a lying crapweasel. The formal firing by the voters won't be too far behind...