Friday, February 26, 2010

Whoa II
I dunno ya know? There's something about this cold (albeit not arctic) combined with the continuing high winds that's just whipping me. I feel wrung out like a well-used dishcloth. I will admit that a hot shower awaits and that will probably add to my well-being but still, this wind just does something inimical to me.
At least part of the problem is that I don't sleep at all well when my bedroom wall is being slapped around like a domestic violence victim. I can sleep through a fair amount of noise but when you combine it with the pressure changes this weather brings, it has a greater effect.
So, what's to be done? I think I'll have to fall into one of those coma-naps this evening while wrapped in a quilt. I'd have my steaming cuppajoe but at the moment I'm lacking my dairy agent so I must go shopping for that treat. Although a brief run through the Mickey D's drive through for one of their cups of same is a definite possibility.
I hope you're having a good day!

1 comment:

Phillymon said...

Sounds like Fargo... Keep some boxed milk on hand for emergency coffee whitening...