Monday, September 19, 2005

More Polite Than I Would Be
The Anchoress lays out the new bill of indictment against Bill of Indictment But Not Conviction Clinton. It is strange how an overweening amibtion and "need to be loved" results in such churlish behavior. But neither of the Clintons has let politess and decorum interfere with a, dare I say, naked lust for power. At least Bill has the charm without which the conman is undone.

I'd also like to solicit reader opinion about making some additions to theblogroll. Sugarmama and Kim du Toit have gone dark and will be moved off the roll shortly. I have a few candidates for the list: The Anchoress, Michelle Malkin, Curmudgeonly and Skeptical and Michael Yon are all prime candidates in my mind. Schultzie (C&S) can be rude and he hates Duke but his extremity is delightful. Let me know what you think of these as blogroll fodder.

No comments: