Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Small Tear, Shed Quietly
Sugarmama has decided to hang up her blogging shoes. If you follow the link, you'll see her explanation. It grieves me that someone who was funny, open and honest about her life on her blog was forced to take such a choice. The slide show page of her pooch Ruby is still up (though I didn't bookmark it so I can't post a link) which is nice because Ruby is an absolute cutie.
That being as it may, I will be removing Sugarmama from the blogroll today as I try to keep the 'roll for active sites. But I'm sorry to be doing so as Sugarmama was something of a blogparent to PoW. I admire the nerve and verve of those who can post details about their lives on their blogs with, it seems, little care that they are laying themselves open to the whole world. Well, the whole internet-accessing world but that's effectively the whole world.
So, Sugarmama: Ave atque vale and my wishes for the very best of what life has to offer. I hope you decide to return to the blogosphere someday and if you do, please drop me a line.

No comments: