Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11
I am not one to post an extended look back, the blogosphere is full of them and more talented writers than I have made the points that still need to be made even after the passage of six years. I just want to say that after six years the depth of the tragedy continues to unfold. It is a fractal fracture in the world. No matter how far down you drill, nor from how high up you observe it, the world was given notice that day that Islamofascism would not be satisfied short of putting the entire world under its control.
The fight against it will see me out of this life I am sure, just as the fight against communism saw so many out of their lives. I hope we prevail but I am not confident of that when I see the Democrats treat their political opposition as a greater threat than the imams.

No comments: