Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!
Happy Easter to those who stop here on my electronic veranda. I want to converse with you but lately I've been talking to myself. Senility is not yet galloping but it seems to have reached an easy canter at this point.
Actually, I want everyone, from those I love the deepest to those I never wish to see again a joyous Easter in the glory of the gift that was given to us those centuries ago. Only Christianity celebrates the victory of life over death and, though there are other reasons, that alone is sufficient for me to accept the faith unto the passing of this flesh.
When He Rose, we rose with Him. When He was made made flesh, our flesh was sanctified. Rejoice in the sunshine, feel the glory of the spring flowers. Sing a song of wonder today. I'm not saying it has to be a hymn, just a glorious noise in celebration of your own life. And may God fill that life with blessings this day and all the days hereafter.

3 comments:

Kris said...

He is risen indeed!

YOU, sir, are a blessing!

BlogDog said...

I'm a mitzvah?
More like I'm meshugga.
:-)

Kris said...

Narrischkeit, perhaps... but a mitzvah INDEED. :)