Friday, August 07, 2009

Just Too Cool


The promised picture of the title page. Again, this was made possible by Amy Alkon whose time and attention I had no claim on in any way. So I'll remain in devotion to her for any amount of time I can imagine. As I mentioned previously, she has a book coming out which available for pre-order from Amazon, "I See Rude People: One Woman's Battle to Beat Some Manners into Impolite Society" (link goes to Amy's Amazon Mall - why not get it through her portal and let her reap a few more pence from the deal, eh?) I can definitely say that it'll be worth the read. I read her blog just about every day and her columns when I can stomach the idiocy of the world as it's spinning now. But what remains is Amy's good, common sense. I'm not saying I don't differ with her on somethings (I keep my belief in God, she's not going to go along with that) but in the living of daily life, the girl's got it goin' on - smart and sharp which I'm sure will inform the book's writing. Plus she gets to hang with Dr. Helen. I'm jealous. Jealous but not bitter, look at the nice thing she did for me!

No comments: