Sunday, January 01, 2006

And So It Begins
I'd like to first thank my fellowblogger Paul for the interesting and useful post below. I'm already getting into a couple things I wasn't aware of before.
New Year's Eve: spent with friends, a wonderful dinner of grilled swordfish and a couple of glasses of Dom Perignon (truly an excellent champagne but at $100 a bottle, hard to justify when Moet makes a $30 White Star that is wonderful, by which I mean: Thanks!) and a display of a guitar collection that just knocks your socks off. I learned a lot about the history of the electric guitar last night. It might even stick. Watched the ball drop on Times Square and headed home, tired but not quite ready to drop into slumber. So after several hours of fitful sleep, I am here - posting to the blog. Wishing you all a very happy New Year. I just have the feeling that come March I'll realize that I'm still hopelessly mired in 2005. D'oh!

No comments: