Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yet Another Prediction Of A Bright Future For Blogs

This one is by Clayton Makepeace. It appears in an e-zine that I subscribe to by the folks at

www.earlytorise.com

A sample of their predictions for 2006:
Blogs will become an even more powerful marketing tool. These websites (where visitors are invited to share their opinions on a variety of topics) are still skyrocketing in popularity. In 2005, 33% more people visited Blogspot.Com than read The New York Times! Creating a blog and requiring visitors to register in order to share their opinions - PLUS adding links and ads to the blog site - will become a huge source of new e-mail addresses and revenues for anyone creatively exploiting them.


I personally read the NY Times less than I used to and blogs much more often. I have no idea how they came up with their numbers but I do appear to validate their findings.

No comments: