Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wasting The Weekend
There is not much of blogging as The Great Kitchen Rationalization is ongoing these two days. Much has been done (the fridge is neater than it's been since move in and a a couple of decisions about throwing out of things remain) and tomorrow should see the finish. I have been so ad hoc about allowing things to accumulate that I was running short on counter space. Not good. Now, however, there are horizontal surfaces. The kitchen table has space to seat more than one person without having to rearrange detritus.
And my fancy-dancy fire extinguisher will be mounted on a cabinet side tomorrow.
It's not perfect (of course) since I need to figure out what to do with a couple of things. But I'm encouraged. Next weekend, the dining table will be returned to horizontality. Oh yes. It will.

No comments: