Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Quick Bite At Breakfast
I am a breakfast lover. I could eat traditional breakfast foods - eggs, sausage, biscuits, hash browns - at every meal in a day and be perfectly happy. In fact, I can concieve of nothing better than a couple of good biscuits and a couple of over-easy or muddled eggs for to break my fast. But yesterday I realized that I was neglecting the glutinous oat sector of the breakfast experience.
Being a good Scot (well, having a good splash of Scot in the blood), I made myself oatmeal for brekkies yesterday. I had frozen bluberries in the fridge and figured it might, just might be a good idea to combine them. Unnh - yeah. Delicious. Blueberry oatmeal. I suggest you have some soon. Tastes good and is good for you. Your colon will thank you. Not that you want to be thanked by your colon but it will do so nonetheless.

No comments: