Wednesday, November 05, 2008

No, I Didn't Watch
And as far as I'm concerned massive resistance starts now.

I will be keeping an eye on the military as an indicator of America. I expect both recruiting and re-enlistment to start falling off immediately. Barney Frank could get his wish of 25% cuts in the military just through attrition alone. And the world, in a just a few years will start to cry and beg for American help that will not come. Tsunami relief? Earthquake relief? Not from this man's army.
UPDATE: Steven Den Beste lays it all out. All.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BlogDog,
It will be alright..take a few deep gulps of air...now..you may feel a "little pressure"..HAHAHAHA!!

A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past;
he is one who is prematurely disappointed in the future...

OMG!..did that just spill out of my brainpan?..quick more spackle STAT!!