Monday, June 19, 2006

Brand New Week
I haven't put any effort into blogging this weekend as it was annoyingly hot here in NoVa and I was disgruntled. I am in need of a regruntling. I think a road trip is in order. Let's see what's on the slate ... Atlantic Cycling ride this Sunday in beautiful Davidsonville, MD (oh boy - need to get all the supplies in order for that!) ... Jake is going to be in Philly on July 7 (will the Philly boys put me up for a couple of nights? very likely) ... Mike Cross is next on the Mike Cross slate on September in Georgia so that's far enough forward to delay thinking about for now ... Hmm. I think I'm going to go somewhere I've never been before in late July just for the heck of it. But I'm saying where or when. Ha! BlogDog - Interrational Man of Mystery.

No comments: