Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Canadian dollar coin is called a "looney" (linkage for image) since it has a loon on it. I saw (somewhere) recently that the Candain two dollar coin is called a "twoney." Though that spelling maybe wrong. That's kind of cute but I think it would be much cooler if the two dollar coin were called the "dubloon." Enh? Enh?
Too clever by half? Too precious? Better? You tell me.

No comments: