Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Finally Wooted
In my search for the ever-elusive Holy Grail of telephony, I have sought with humility and diligence the perfect headset phone. I love Bluetooth earpieces but to use Bluetooth on a home phone, one must buy a Bluetooth adapter for the base unit and that just adds cost and complexity. I'm working the humility angle here, remember?
So I couldn't resist today's Woot: the GN Netcom GN9120 Wireless Headset Bundle. I'll gratuitously throw in a link to the product homepage just to combat the pernicious link rot that inevitably sets in on a page that changes every day (said page being Woot, of course). I'll keep my fingers crossed that this works as advertised. I so vastly prefer being able to phone hands-free that it borders on mania.
We all have our little peccadilloes, wot wot?

No comments: