Monday, July 18, 2005

Have You Ever Had One of Those Days?
I swear, I just want to piss all over everybody and the world at large for no good reason! The weather just couldn't possibly suck any more than it does right now - heat advisories and scrunch-up, bite you on the butt humidity. Bleagh. I spent time this weekend with friends whom I really like and in one way or another they managed to press my buttons. I tell you something lady: you're lucky I didn't have a brick with me because woman or no, I'd a hit you with it.
I don't like someone getting all pissy with me because she forgot her meds. Your choice: take the farging pills or a brick right in the face. You decide. Pills. Good choice.
Not that I couldn't have used some meds myself. Jebus! I harshed my own mellow. Tomorrow - a dentist appointment. Shite. And I love my dentist. He'll probably find an abcess if my karma holds. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to wash a load of laundry. Got dammit.

No comments: