Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sugarless Gum Blogging
I am rather fond of sugarless gums. 'S no big thang. But I attempt to try new gums when they debut on the unsuspecting public. I recently tried Dentyne Ice's "Vanilla Chill" flavor and was rather disappointed. Weak. To quote Mrs. Slocum, "Weak as water." A starter but a non-finisher.
Extra's new "Cool Green Apple" flavor, on the other hand, is outrageous. I like the green apple flavor generally (the apple martini is a great invention!) and "Extra" doesn't lie. I started two pieces about 2 hours ago (yes, 2 hours) and I can still taste apple in the still-malleable wad in my mouth. (that sounds ugly, I apologize).
If I find other gums worth dribbling about, I'll be sure to let you know. But do try the "Cool Green Apple." Tasty. And long lasting.

No comments: